Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hillgrove Hotel Monaghan - € 49.50 B&B

Options
  • 09-01-2011 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this qualifies as an amazing bargain, but I thought it was fantastic value! Just back from this hotel for a weekend stay. They advertise all sorts of packages on their website. We thought we were getting a 2B&B+1dinner package for € 99 each, but when I called they advised that we could have B&B for € 49.50 PRPN and then it'd be € 50 (€25 each) if we wanted the 4-course meal. So basically € 99 in total for 2 nghts B&B there including use of their really nice gym/pool. The dinner is optional on top of that. My wife said the spa was lovely too (you do of course have to pay for that!). Dunno how long the good rate applies for TBH. Make sure you ask for a deluxe room when booking - it was our anniversary so we got a lovely room plus a bottle of bubbly included!

And no I don't work there!:)

Advertisement