Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway guitarist/vocalist available

Options
  • 09-01-2011 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Right so I've got another post up looking for members to join a Modern metal project but I've had **** all luck there so at this stage I'm available to join another band or collaborate with people, fill in for gigs or recording sessions and you get the idea.... 3 things. 1: Ideally I wanna be involved in something serious with committed musicians who arent just gonna mess around but I'll compromise if anyone is just playing music for fun either. 2: I'd be most passionate doing modern metal, hard rock, heavy alt rock but i listen to a lot of different styles of music so if theres something else your going for just let me know what it is and we might sort something out. 3: i live in galway but can travel within reason depending on circumstances And i prioritise guitar but I scream and sing as well, I just wanna make music dammit =]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭OmenBonez

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Might be interested in starting something up. Pm'ed you there, bro.

Hey bro just replied there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 guitarfan

What type of metal are you into? I'd be up for either a thrash band like Municipal Waste or something more melodic like I Killed the Prom Queen / Bring Me The Horizon. 23 year old guitarist here.

hey man i dont really wanna narrow down my options by going for a specific style, but id wanna go for something heavy, and catchily melodic, i usually end up writing riffs that are really groove orientated but im open to different styles and ideas, anything else u wanna know? im 17 btw

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Biomech0101

Hey man, sounds good to me! I'm a guitarist and bass player whose also looking to set up a metal band that is a little more progressive. Open to whatever happens as long as its not copying another band note for note.

My main influences are Devin Townsend, Opeth, Gojira and Anathema.

My email is tom.p.gorman@gmail.com, give me a shout if you fancy talking about it over a pint!

bump

still searching...

bump

• Advertisement

come on im bored and im wasting creativity

bump

lot of time wasters and still nothing serious...

bump

bump

bump

bump

Bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 28 nikkisixx69

hey man, id defo be interested in starting something up, im in the middle of exams now and im a little bit out of practice but a week of good practice would have me going again!

playing guitar over 8 years

can play lead/rhytm guitar or bass

influences are megadeth,avenged sevenfold,gnr, trivium,iron maiden,velvet revolver etc

only interested if your not one of the many time wasters in galway

• Advertisement

hey dude about time i got some interest! sounds good ill PM you a reply

bump

bump

bump

Advertisement