Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My new Synth :D (General Synth Q)

Options
  • 09-01-2011 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey guys

So I got my Nord Rack 2x up and running in my DAW (Ableton) and midi usb keyboard (M-audio KeyRig)

When I lay out some notes in the piano roll in ableton and then play back (audio from Nord) I get this, well I think I am getting this same sound on each preset even on manual mode.

The sound is like click, hard to explain, Imagine a 1 OSC with a saw detuned release 0, sustain and decay very minimal and attack set to 0, its a sharp 'technoy sound'

When I trigger the synth it'self I don't get this sound?

When I play a note on the keyboard, or playback from the piano roll I get the sound. Strange? When I bring down the velocity in ableton it goes away (but so does most of the volume from the synth)

Anyone have any idea what this is and how to correct it?

Many thanks

Loko!

Advertisement