Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are we Back? the 17th?

Options
  • 09-01-2011 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Just kinda checking when we are back, the student handbook says the 17th is this correct?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

That is correct, Monday the 17th.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭BLACKEN

Yep the 17th it is! Cya all there! :D :L

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Handy life ye lot have! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

draffodx wrote: »
    Handy life ye lot have! :D

It hasn't been easy these past weeks, getting up at 2 o'clock in the day, then having to walk all the way downstairs to make breakfast.

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    It hasn't been easy these past weeks, getting up at 2 o'clock in the day, then having to walk all the way downstairs to make breakfast.

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

My heart bleeds...............:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Yes, one week 'til we're back for more fun - I see as yet there's no timetables, so presumably that means a lot of p1ssing about getting things right and there goes another three weeks before anyone gets a full lecture and sure then it's nearly easter anyway:D (tongue firmly planted in cheek!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Doop

^^^^

Just came by to see if anyone has heard anything about timetables?? Is there even a date when they're supposed to be out... im still secretly hoping for a friday or monday off!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,769 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

TimeTable link here folks.

Select the Department.
    Your course.
    Week starting 17th Jan 2011

God only knows if they are correct, but its the best I can find.

Cheers!
    I had looked on the website loads and couldnt see a link to that page! (under 'timetables')

Yeah they've done the usual jus 2 hrs on a friday..! dagnamit, really wanted that day off!
    For some reason they've done an 'a' & 'b' (2 different timetables) group for my class even tho theres only 20ish of us!... anyways.. least i know where im goin at 9am on the 17th!

Hah no worries!
    Spent ages looking for it myself, had to get a fellow classmate to link it on to me in the finish.
    When you go in on Monday, pick up a timetable from that engineering hatch aswell just in case it gets changed (wouldn't be the first time they have messed it up!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

not liking my new timetable at all , I only hope that the timetable I'm looking at isn't finalised :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Sarge wrote: »
    not liking my new timetable at all , I only hope that the timetable I'm looking at isn't finalised :-(

At least you have one - nothing showing up for my course yet

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭jmbkay

papagormo wrote: »
    TimeTable link here folks.

Select the Department.
    Your course.
    Week starting 17th Jan 2011

God only knows if they are correct, but its the best I can find.

Tried this but it keeps coming up "timetable generated" but no timetable!

jmbkay wrote: »

You have no classes at all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sharona1980

Wish we hadn't

What department, course, year are you in?
    I'll have a gawk and see if it produces anything for me and if it does, I'll link it on.

not to be patronising.....! but are you definitely selecting the 17th of jan?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭jmbkay

Doop wrote: »
    not to be patronising.....! but are you definitely selecting the 17th of jan?
    Sorted. Disabled pop-ups. No classes monday or friday. Only 2 subjects for the whole semester. Could this be right? Second year culture studies and film.

Advertisement