Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex with my GF

Options
  • 09-01-2011 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Im with my girlfriend nearly a year now, she is my first girlfriend, i have been in straight relationships before.
    I worship the ground she walks on and love her to bits.
    When we have sex i find it quite hard to orgasm and this really annoys her and causes her to go quiet afterwards..

Thing is, its not that she doesnt pleasure me, because she does..I cant look at her with out being turned on.. :) its just.. i get so aroused and wet and we completely tease each other, i love teasing her..
    After she orgasms i kinda loose mine and cant get it out..
    it bugs the crap outta me.. what the hell do i do!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Have a **** before sex. Keep it up longer.

Or is that not the problem?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

emmetmcl wrote: »
    Have a **** before sex. Keep it up longer.

Or is that not the problem?
    You would think the ops name would tell you its not a man asking this you wally!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Jinxi

That doesn't quite work for girls!!!
    Just make sure you come first Browneyesles??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BrownEyedLes

You would think the ops name would tell you its not a man asking this you wally!:D

HaHa Exactly..
    Erm!!
    Im a 22 year old FEMALE..

Hence lesbian Relationship

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

You say that you loose it after she orgasms? would this not be a timing issue then and to make sure the focus is on you climaxing first. Once you can achieve that then you could work towards simultaneous orgasm. Seems to be much more of a head game than anything to do with your attraction to each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Yeah, but you said ''straight relationships'' so I just assumed you were a guy LOL

Or maybe your name is Les.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

toys. massage. masturbation.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,816 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

emmetmcl wrote: »
    Yeah, but you said ''straight relationships'' so I just assumed you were a guy LOL

Or maybe your name is Les.
    yes well - you know now

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BrownEyedLes

Not quite the advise i was looking for guys, but hey sure i can try coming first..

I just come an awful lot quicker if im not teased..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭tweedledee

after she has had an orgasm you think that you have done your duty and in the back of yer head you feel all is good and your libido pats itself on the back and goes to sleep.Thats what is happining hun.Its like in a straight relationship,most men,if they havnt come already,are delighted when their partner has an orgasm.So much so that they lose interest in the situation at hand.

• Advertisement
Advertisement