Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congresswoman shot in Arizona

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Crazy person posts nonsensical video and then goes and shoots a bunch of people, not much of a CT. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

To find the CT,i would have to know her policies or has she made any accusations regarding things they do not want publicly known.Being a congresswoman and and astronauts wife.
    There is so many different angles but i could'nt tell you any because i never heard of her or her husband.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing this pic a bit over the next while.

eDr2J.png

• Registered Users Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So you guys are starting with the assumption that there is a CT in the first place?

Not strike you as backwards thinking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

King Mob wrote: »
    So you guys are starting with the assumption that there is a CT in the first place?

Not strike you as backwards thinking?

Nah bud, it's just something I thought people here might be interested in, in particular the shooter's youtube uploads.

Some of the stuff he goes into ties in with some CTs.

It will be interesting to see the fallout from this event. Will new legislation be brought in to affect gun laws in US perhaps?

Whatever way you look at it, it's terribly tragic incident.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

gizmo wrote: »
    I have a feeling we'll be seeing this pic a bit over the next while.

eDr2J.png

What's the background to that poster?
    Who crossed out her name?

BigCon wrote: »
    What's the background to that poster?
    Who crossed out her name?
    The poster was on Sarah Palin's Facebook. The crossing out of the name was evidently done by some tasteless individual who thought it'd be funny or smart. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

the fella over on whatreallyhappened.com posted this up and thinks it's related.

monster-housing-and-banking-catastrophe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Already, talk radio personalities, constitutionalists and gun owners are being made the scapegoat for this incident.

That's the conspiracy right there!

• Advertisement

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/40982343#40982787

Shooter's motives being linked to radical right and David Icke (2.00) on msnbc Olbermann show.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, speaking about Arizona:
    "When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous. And, unfortunately, Arizona I think has become sort of the capital. We have become the Mecca for prejudice and bigotry.
    "It's not unusual for all public officials to get threats constantly, myself included. And that's the sad thing of what's going on in America. Pretty soon, we're not going to be able to find reasonable, decent people who are willing to subject themselves to serve in public office."
    He later added:

DUPNIK: Let me just say one thing, because people tend to poo-poo this business about all the vitriol that we hear inflaming the American public by people who make a living off of doing that. That may be free speech. But it's not without consequences.

REPORTER: How do you know that that's what caused it.

DUPNIK: You don't.

I'd completely discount the Machete thing for a number of reasons. Firstly, it was proposed by Alex Jones who, as most people will hopefully agree, is a complete loon. The movie is also out over four months and has left the cinema at this stage with no violent uprisings as Jones predicted.

Secondly, the shooter was white and he shot a Congresswoman who was pro-increased border control. That makes no sense in this context.

Finally, the guy himself was mentally unstable. I'll ignore the Youtube ramblings and focus on the simple fact that he was suspended from school for disruptive behaviour and when faced with a mental health evaluation upon his return, he chose to drop out instead. The US Military also declined his attempts to enlist for reasons one can only assume are similar.

As for the blame game, well I highly doubt there'll be a backlash on gun ownership since Giffords herself is pro-gun and is a member of the NRA. :)

holy god gizmo i posted the vid for the craic ,

digme wrote: »
    holy god gizmo i posted the vid for the craic ,
    Ah, thank god! I thought you were referring to Jones' video. If you haven't already seen it then give it a watch, it's god damn hilarious. :)

This is mad.

Here's Giffords youtube account. She has two subscriptions. Guess who one of them is..

http://www.youtube.com/user/giffords2

Nah i don't watch anything with jones in it ,he's a muppet.
    I seen it a few weeks ago thought it was bloody brilliant lol

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

joebucks wrote: »
    This is mad.

Here's Giffords youtube account. She has two subscriptions. Guess who one of them is..

http://www.youtube.com/user/giffords2

That's a weird development. I don't know what to make of it.

This has got to be the shooter too or the second suspect?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Starhitshnaz
    =|
    If there's no flag in the constitution then the flag in the film is unknown.
    There's no flag in the constitution.
    Therefore, the flag in the film is unknown.
    Burn every new and old flag that you see.
    Burn your flag!
    I bet you can imagine this in your mind with a faster speed.
    Watch this protest in reverse!
    Ask the local police; "What's your illegal activity on duty?".
    If you protest the government then there's a new government from protesting.
    There's not a new government from protesting.
    Thus, you aren't protesting the government.
    There's something important in this video: There's no communication to anyone in this location.
    You shouldn't be afraid of the stars.
    There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?
    I want you to imagine a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere.
    On the other hand, welcome yourself to the desert: Maybe your ability to protest is from the brainwash of the current government structure. ... (mer info)

(mindre information)

Same incoherent ramblings reminds me of the MK'd notebook of Sirhan Sirhan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

It just makes me think.
    The US industrial-military complex wishes to install martial law in America in order to impose the New World Order. With your average American potentially armed to the teeth legally this may be difficult.

Enter nut job with gun who attacks democracy by shooting a congresswomen and 6 others. Media goes mad and causes a nationwide witch hunt calling for something to be done. End result is tighter gun controls which the Obama administration has been seeking from the get go.

There have been several instances where US military/CIA were supposedly brainwashed people and used them to assassinate people. One of the most notorious being John Lennon.

Could you really put it past them?

Yeah it's mad how quick all this stuff has come out about Loughner. There is definitely more to this story than the press are letting on.

On a side note what is it with famous American killers and triple names??
    Jared Lee Loughner
    Lee Harvey Oswald
    Lee Boyd Malvo
    Randall Lee Smith
    Brenda Ann Spencer
    John Wilkes Booth
    John Wayne Gacy
    John Doyle Lee -This movie is based on the Mountain_Meadows_massacre Sept 11 1857- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_Dawn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Most of above list were not generally known by triple name, just used in court and official documents, and therefore entering public consciousness.

Booth was referred to as 'Wilkes'. Oswald was known to all as 'Lee', etc

3DataModem wrote: »
    Most of above list were not generally known by triple name, just used in court and official documents, and therefore entering public consciousness.

Booth was referred to as 'Wilkes'. Oswald was known to all as 'Lee', etc

That is very strange.

Advertisement