Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!

Options
  • 08-01-2011 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all, looking for some advice and help. I'm just back cycling after an injury and i'm getting severe pain to the right side of my right knee. The best way to describe it- just where your calf joins the back of the knee. This happened once before at the end of a 42km mountain bike ride. I should say that i've just got new spd shoes, today the pain started around 5-6km into my ride. I rode home by putting my heel down on the right pedal which releivied the pain a little. Could it be my bike set up and cleat set up???

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,594 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If the pain is severe you need to see a doctor or physio - we cannot advise on such matters here

Thanks

Beasty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement