Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flower Arrangement Course

Options
  • 08-01-2011 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking at doing a course in Flower Arrangement for absolute beginners soon.
    So far I've found these places that offer such course within my travel limits:

• Kay's School of Floristry, Dublin - 4-day intensive course, with certificate; €600
    • The Flower School, Sandyford, Dublin - 5-day intensive course; cost N/A.
    • Clane Community School, Kildare - 10-week course; €110.
    • Leinster School of Floristry, Kill, Kildare - 3-day intensive course; €550

Kay's School seem to have a great track of testimonial, and I guess the certificate is a plus too.

Any idea of what the other three are like?

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭bernyh

Hi

Don't know if you are looking for a professional accrediatation, but if not I did another course (not flower arranging) in Killester college a few years ago, I was quite jealous of the arrangements the students were leaving with every week..... just a leisure course but might be a start.

Advertisement