Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mech. Eng. in Zurich?

Options
  • 08-01-2011 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭

What do you guys think of this?

http://www.ethz.ch/prospectives/programmes/bachelor/index_EN?course_id=30

At the moment, Mech. Eng. at UL is at the top of my CAO and I'm intending on doing the 8 month work placement in Switzerland, to improve my German/learn Swiss German.

But perhaps it would be better/different to just throw myself on a plane, and immerse myself in the language. I'm not the type of person who is afraid of that sort of thing (Perhaps unfortuantly :rolleyes:). I'm doing German for the leaving cert and I've gone on German language courses for the last three summers.

How is the Leaving Cert regarded in Switzerland? I doubt they use the points system do they?

It would be brilliant if someone had some experience of studying in German speaking Switzerland.

Advertisement