Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer required cork

Options
  • 07-01-2011 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

singer wanted to front new originals project based in cork city,full band allready in place featuring several musicians previously experienced in other well known bands,have allready got interest in gigs/radio sessions based on other projects.our sounds is quite experimental/chillout/alternative and features lot of electronics/ambience.the goal is to record a.s.a.p and to get into a busy giging/marketing routine.we are trying to put together something genuinely original and so we need someone dedicated and capable of handling a busy workload, if this sounds like you.we'd love to hear from you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 misslbs

Hi there, your project sounds interesting what kind of singer you looking for?

I have experience in recording not much live stuff but I am really interested in finding a motivated band who wanna get out there :)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mr1983

hey guys,
    boards wont send pm's for me so if anyone wants to reply to ad my email is mryan_cork2006@yahoo.co.uk

bump

bump

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 KAnois

Hiya,
    Eager to get singing and gigging with a band, I wonder if you have anything recorded that I could listen to, or when will you be jamming next?
    Regarding the marketing, i'm an artist and photographer-see http://on.fb.me/anois-art.
    Hope to chat soon,

K

• Advertisement
Advertisement