Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Car Crash after huge chase in Santry.

Options
  • 07-01-2011 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

There is a Garda car currently embedded in to what looks like a stolen car on Santry Ave. The chase involved (and im not messing) about 20 garda cars. The garda car is wrecked. I heard the chase came off the M50 down the ballymun rd then through northwood and crashed on Santry Ave. The road is currently closed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

There is a Garda car currently embedded in to what looks like a stolen car on Santry Ave. The chase involved (and im not messing) about 20 garda cars. The garda car is wrecked. I heard the chase came off the M50 down the ballymun rd then through northwood and crashed on Santry Ave. The road is currently closed.

That's quite likely what is commonly known as a scene being held but since it's an ongoing matter I don't think too many people on here will be willing or able to discuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

No probs, Mods feel free to delete. Sorry folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

I heard lots of noise coming from that direction about 1 hour ago,thought it was trouble on the M50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Doesn't matter then !

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Lads there are chases every night in Dublin and also in most divisions around the country... nothing new here.

No talk allowed here of Garda practices or procedures during traffic pursuits as per charter.

Chief---

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

I can imagine , lets hope everyone goes home the way they signed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

Hopefully everyone got out ok and no serious injuries.
    That car was only 2 days away from retirement :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Chief--- wrote: »
    Lads there are chases every night in Dublin and also in most divisions around the country... nothing new here.
    Chief---

The internet equivalent of '' come on now folks , move on , nothing to see here.....etc '' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

delancey42 wrote: »
    The internet equivalent of '' come on now folks , move on , nothing to see here.....etc '' :D

Yes but there was something to see, and this time that something to see was right on my doorstep. So this happens right on your doorstep and all you have to do to see it is look out your bedroom window, what will you do????? Exactly!

Advertisement