Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist with strong vocals for working Fleetwood Mac tribute

Options
  • 07-01-2011 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

We are looking for a great guitarist with a good voice to fill the role of Lyndsey Buckingham in Ireland's only Fleetwood Mac Tribute band - The rest of the band is already established so just need someone to come in and do their thing!
    We have already played and want to book more gigs with various venues so were waiting for you!
    We rehearse in a studios in county Wicklow so you would need your own transport.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woIuHrjUtOw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwwd9sq6qnA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Edja

Hi There,

I'm based in Laois so not sure how far away I would be from you for this? I'm 38 yrs old, been playing for 25 years. Played in a blues duo for 5 or 6 years, playing anything from Clapton to Robert Johnson, but also lots of contemporary hits. Gave up 2 years ago to go back to college to be a teacher! So would love to get back into playing. Love Fleetwood Mac, but actually don't know an awful lot of their stuff. Listening to ye, ye sound very tight and an excellent tribute band.

Where do you gig? Is all practice based in Wicklow, and where exactly?

Thanks again, look forward to your reply.

Will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ck04

We re based in silverline studios in newtownmountkenedy,we ve been playin from cork to dublin,mostly greater dulin area.do ya have any samples?The Lyndsey Buckingham stuff is a bit complex when doing both.

Ooh thats a bit far! Was hoping you were this side of the Mountains! It would take me at least hour and a half to get there. Pity, I'd have loved that.

Best of luck with the search,

Will

No problem thanks for the reply

Ooh thats a bit far! Was hoping you were this side of the Mountains! It would take me at least hour and a half to get there. Pity, I'd have loved that.

Best of luck with the search,

Will

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭bitethebullet

your Stevie Nicks is Hot!!! I'd join just to meet her :D
    On a more serious note you guys sound great.
    Best of luck in your endeavours.

Cheers ...but she cant play lead and male vocal...come on lads this is a great op

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Do yiz do any of the old peter green stuff at all...Like Albatross/Loved another woman/long grey mare/need your love so bad etc?

Yep all the numbers ya mentioned and a few more like "oh well" black magic woman lot of people expect it.

God I'd love that...

• Advertisement

Do ya have any samples? vocs with lead.....we re tryin out on thurs in silverline in newtown if your interested.
    C

Pm sent fingers

Fingers, is that you? Damned good! Is that a Yamaha SA whatever I see you playing there?
    Best of luck with that audition if yer goin. God I'd love that, so jealous:rolleyes::(! Just too damned far away! Some class music there, some of that old Peter Green tone would do nicely!:cool::D

Yup that's my old yammie SA1000.

CK ...where exactly is the audition?

Apologies...Wicklow is too far for me unfortunately.Best of luck though.
    You have a great sound there and I'd say there'd be plenty of good guitarists/vocalists who would jump at this great opportunity. :)

K cheers any way.STILL LOOKING LADS

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Sorry to de-rail your thread ck but make sure you let us know when you's are playing again,I'm sure you'll have a few interested boardsies!

Keep up the good work and good luck with the hunt

Yep no problem at all, playing stacks sports bar in bray 0n the 12th of feb and the step inn the week after on the 19th of feb.
    Cheers
    C

• Advertisement

bump

Still up

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Thanks dannny

Advertisement