Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some urgent questions in relation to UCAS application

Options
  • 07-01-2011 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I am a first year student studying in UL, hoping to transfer to the UK for 2nd year onwards. As I have already sat and received results for my Leaving Certificate (A level equivalent), should I just leave the predicted grades blank? What is the case if a UK student has already got their A level results - do they still fill in the predicted grades?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

It makes sense to complete them if you already have the information. Are you applying for direct entry to 2nd year of the UK course? If so the college(s) would expect to see your final school grades on your application.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭morningpeasant

I am applying directly to 2nd year. Do you mean my college end of year grades? Would I have to do predicted grades for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Your actual LC results go in the A-level results section.

I'm not overly familiar with transfer apps but I suppose if there's room to add your modules at college to date with their grades then you could do that also.

Advertisement