Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards SF passwords

Options
  • 07-01-2011 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

I understand this thread sounds a great deal more important than it actually is but as I was logging in I thought about the fact that my password is street fighter related (I only joined boards when I joined the sf community) I was wondering if many people did the same as me? And this is purely for my own curiosity.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Asking for tips on peoples' password choosing is baaad lad :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Don't worry I see how someone might have thought that but I just figured if it seemed too dodge it would be taken down anyway. Might just delete it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

I foresee a waggled finger and a locked thread.

yeah I'd say your right, didnt realise I couuldnt delete my own thread so I'm not going to be surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Basically we could all within a few tries hack you account now. *headesk*

Go change you password and don't tell us what field it's related to.

• Advertisement

I understand what you mean but I figured if someone had purely just a name of a character they wouldn't comment opposed to something like "rindo-kan67854" which If some can guess a reference and a random sequence of characters they probaly deserve to hack my account. But I do get it and if for some reason it doesn't get locked I'm requesting it does.

Apologizes and no harm ment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

my password is vortex

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Cloudrunner, this is a definite no no, I'm afraid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement