Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cat humping cushion

Options
  • 07-01-2011 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Ok, we had this thread with dogs - but tonight my 3yr old neutered cat has been caught in the act with a cushion. I've never seen him do this since he had a fling with a toy animal before he was neutered at 6 months old. He's never done it since!
    My theory is that some of the farm cats nearby are in heat, just a guess, but isn't it sad if it can affect him this way. I had no idea neutered males could still get aroused.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

give him a copy of Playcat and some privacy. you have to be sensitive about these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭muppet_man

Found my neutered lad humping my GF teddy bear....kind of felt guilty when I took it off him the poor guy ;)
    Had a good laugh when I told GF what he did to her bear though :D

Advertisement