Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live update failed

Options
  • 07-01-2011 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi Guys,

Been looking through various threads for a solution to this but can't find anything. I have a wired connection (Net 1) and lately when I start a game that I haven't played in a while, the XBL update comes up for it and tries to download. I then get knocked off of XBL and it goes back to the dash where I get logged back in again. I tried clearing the cache and can't seem to find any other solutions. Does anyone know whats causing this? As I said before I don't have wifi/router or firewall issues - XBL works fine apart for the update thing, just hoping I can fix this before there's another COD update released :(

Advertisement