Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

QWOP

• 07-01-2011 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,852 ✭✭✭✭ Tallon

I have a serious pain in my side from this... I actually have watched it about 1,000 times

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭ anniehoo

Absolutely in knots laughin at that.So funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭ Riamfada

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 Cantona's Collars

I love the Everyones a winner message that comes up,it's like the special olympics only worse-it wouldn't even qualify.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭ dr.bollocko

You have got to be licking my nipples with the tongue of an elephant.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 34,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭ AlmightyCushion

Holy ****. I reckon I can do it. I'm already at 45m. edit: lol there is a hurdle at 50m.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 34,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭ AlmightyCushion

I'm writing to the olympic committee and asking for my gold medal.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,884 ✭✭✭✭ My name is URL

qwop.jpg

memes-i-would-qwop-miles.jpg

Holy crap.
    Somebody actually did it.

Holy crap.
    Somebody actually did it.

He destroyed me time wise but I still bet him for distance. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,852 ✭✭✭✭ Tallon

He destroyed me time wise but I still bet him for distance. :D
    Thats exactly how I feel about my girlfriends ex!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭ coffee_cake

I tried and tried and tried and I can't get past bloody 10 m. Unless I had the super-patience to shuffle my way along, I can manage that, but the hurdle would kill me

so fun and frustrating :D

man I have seen the video in full now - in absolute stitches pain in my side tears rolling down my face :D

bluewolf wrote: »
    I tried and tried and tried and I can't get past bloody 10 m. Unless I had the super-patience to shuffle my way along, I can manage that, but the hurdle would kill me

You kinda just ignore the hurdle. It's there but you just sort of shamble over it.

bluewolf wrote: »

man I have seen the video in full now - in absolute stitches pain in my side tears rolling down my face :D

I just knocked the hurdle down and kept bouncing and shuffling over it. Ended up dragging it along for a bit as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭ Superbus

I just backflipped elastically (and spastically) due to laughing so hard.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭ silvervixen84

I got as far as the hurdle using what I like to call "the Tekken method" i.e. pressing all the buttons rapidly :D

qwop_0801.11

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭ cherryghost

Went backwards and fell off the map 20 metres back

So, I got locked last night and tried to play this.. No recollection of it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ spirit_77

took me half an hour but finally did it :D dragged the hurdle to the finish line!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭ flutterflye

I'm writing to the olympic committee and asking for my gold medal.

Can you ask them for a silver one for me while you're at it?

Capture.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ spirit_77

The silver's mine!!

Advertisement