Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Story of the unluckiest man alive!!!

Options
  • 07-01-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

To all that dont know the story of Adam M (unluckiest man alive) and the Wright Venue. There he is meeting some wet bird, and decides to bring her to a more secluded spot (aka the fire escape), after much fondelling they decide to go back to hers, but poor Adam is johnny-less so runs to the jacks to get some, when he returns to his dismay his lover of the nite has vanished........ So he franticly searches for her whilst holding said johnnys in the air (like this is somehow goin to help him in his search). In his frantic (drunken) state he trips over (a perfectly placed) bucket (dont ask how, for it cud only happen him). Of course the bouncer sees this and kicks him out for been to drunk, after been refused entry again he decides to get a taxi home on his own from swords to castleknock (expensive)........... On the way home he describes his unfortunate nites escapades to his taximan. The taxi comes to €30 but the taximan hearing Adam's grave story gives it to him for a fiver. This is all a true story vindicateing Adam M's LEGENDARY STATUS..... wata HERO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

A taxi doing a run for cost price? I'm finding this story hard to believe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Eh he didnt get his hole so he's far from a hero!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭godscop

How did she get wet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

godscop wrote: »
    How did she get wet ?

Spilled her blue wkd obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

He sounds like a feckin' eejit to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

W.T.F.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Hardly the unluckiest man alive :rolleyes: - bit of a tool though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

I was expecting a punchline, I'm disappoint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

If I was that taxi driver I'd have knocked him down and reversed over him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

...guh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

Maybe a story for twitter? Or bebo more likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

Adam, caught by the old apple trick again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

It seems the standard that elevates somebody to legendary status is very, very poor these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Adam is clearly no TRENT! :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

The poor wet birdy, it's too cold for the birds to be getting wet in this weather, finding food is hard enough for them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

This year my wife left me for my best friend. I still pay the mortgage on the house we bought but amn't allowed live in the house.

I lost my business and don't qualify for the dole.

BUT HEY AT LEAST I'M NOT ADAM M

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Sounds like she's the luckiest woman alive.....dodged a bullet with that dozy fookwit :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

He's unlucky for missing out on what sounds like awkward, clumsy and just plain bad sex?!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I thought this was going to be about the guy caught in both atomic blasts in Japan. This was a let down.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

humanji wrote: »
    I thought this was going to be about the guy caught in both atomic blasts in Japan. This was a let down.

He prob gets his hole though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

the bouncers name was Liam Malone, the taxi mans was Willy Poker!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭godscop

This year my wife left me for my best friend. I still pay the mortgage on the house we bought but amn't allowed live in the house.

I lost my business and don't qualify for the dole.

BUT HEY AT LEAST I'M NOT ADAM M

Cool story bro..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

actually this guy is the unluckiest ever
    In 1900, while a theoretical physicist at the University of Berlin, and at the "somewhat advanced age of forty-two," Max Planck unveiled a new quantum theory. For those of you who are not into physics, just trust me that the important part to know is that this theory would lay the foundation for modern physics. When Max Planck published his quantum theory in Germany, it ended up in the same publication, same issue as a paper by Einstein on the physics of fluids in drinking straws. Hmmm.

But Planck was often unlucky in his life.

"His beloved first wife died early, in 1909, and the younger of his two sons was killed in the First World War. He also had twin daughters whom he adored. One died giving birth. The surviving twin went to look after the baby and fell in love with her sister's husband. They married and two years later she died in childbirth. In 1944, when Planck was eighty-five, an Allied bomb fell on his house and he lost everything -- papers, diaries, a lifetime of accumulations. The following year his surviving son was caught in a conspiracy to assassinate Hitler and executed."

Surely this has to be the luckiest/unluckiest guy ever. Basically he was in Hiroshima on business when the nuclear bomb was dropped. He then went back to work despite his injuries the following day -- to Nagasaki.

He is the only known person to survive two nuclear attacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Swords eh.....did she look like this?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

He got shifted and groped a bird and only spent a fiver on the taxi home, there's a lot of people who would consider that a good night.

Advertisement