Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy: 48t 130 pcd track chainring

Options
  • 07-01-2011 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭

It needs to be black too. I'd like something for less than 50 quid if possible, maybe Sugino. Any of the shops I've found are sold out, or are not shops I recognise, or are too expensive. I'd go local if they had something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

Here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

niceonetom wrote: »

Thanks, but they seem to be road chainrings for a 3/32" chain, I need track ones for 1/8".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

Thanks, but they seem to be road chainrings for a 3/32" chain, I need track ones for 1/8".

Well TA do those, and wiggle sell 'em but they don't come in black.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,594 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Best place for track bike components is the velodrome shop, although you have to add postage to their prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

try starbike.germany. I was looking for 110 bcd rings and found them one of the few places to stock a huge selection of rings. Dont know about track though.

• Advertisement

niceonetom wrote: »
    Well TA do those, and wiggle sell 'em but they don't come in black.

Thanks. Had a look, might concentrate on finding TAs somewhere.
    Beasty wrote: »
    Best place for track bike components is the velodrome shop, although you have to add postage to their prices

Thanks Beasty. Yes, they were my first port of call and do have them, but a little too pricey for me, especially with the postage. I may just go with them though.
    bcmf wrote: »
    try starbike.germany. I was looking for 110 bcd rings and found them one of the few places to stock a huge selection of rings. Dont know about track though.

Thanks I'll have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Greyspoke

Try this: http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/sp/road-track-bike/Chainrings-Stronglight-Zicral-Chainring-Track-1-8-130-Black/STROCHRI2
    I have one - very smart, very light.

Sorry - just checked link and it didn't work.
    Any how, Ribble Cycles have black, eigth inch, 48t Stronglight rings for about 30 quid.

Thanks, found them here

Ribble

as you said. Completely forgot about ribble.

Advertisement