Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busy Limerick covers band seeks singer

Options
  • 07-01-2011 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭

... for busy funk/blues style 5-piece covers band in Limerick... we've gigs booked for the rest of the year already so there is a good bit of work available.

Influences include Van Morrison, Eric Clapton, Bill Withers, Dusty Springfield, Stevie Wonder.

Playing an instrument a bonus but not a must. Experience necessary.

Drop me a PM if interested

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Annalise

Hey, I am a 22 year old singer/guitarist/pianist from Limerick would love to apply for this job if you could consider e for audition. I have been working with bands for the past four years, singing and playing in Pubs and venues such as dolan's Waehouse and Bakers Place.I do a lot of original stuff as well as covers and also work as a wedding singer.

I have also been working as part of Bunratty Castle Singers since 2007, singing and entertaining guests from all over the world so getting teh crowd going should't be a problem!!

I also was chosen to travel to New York with The Bunratty Singers and we sang live on The Tday Show, I have also sang original songs on TV3 and TG4!!
    I am very dedicated and hard working especially when it comes to music and would love to work with your band as your style of music is what I always love to play.

I would greatly appreciate if you could consider me for an audition and will be available upon request.

Thanks for yout time, really look forward to hearing from you,
    Annalise :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Maireide

Hey
    I am a 23 year old Graduate Diplioma Music Education student currently studying in UL. I have studied music for four years also as an undergraduate. I am very interested in applying for this singing position as I am quite eager to get into the gigging scene on a steady basis. Have a strong interest and love of music of all genres and in performing as I have been doing so at many levels particularly at third level, participating in a number of musicals and shows.

I also sing in choirs and perform and sing for wedding functions and small events. My main instruments are voice and harp but also play piano. I would be very grateful to be given the opportunity to audition for this position as I am looking for a new opportunity to perform and am dedicated and willing to apply myself to the new exciting challenge of performing with a live group.

Looking forward to hearing from you as I would really appreciate to be considered as a potential applicant to a group who's music tastes strongly appeal to my own. As mentioned I am studying in Limerick and so am readily available for audition if desired. :)

Thanks
    Máire-Ide

Advertisement