Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Record player-any advice?

• 06-01-2011 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I had this idea of getting my husband a record player for his birthday,with a budget of about 200-250euro. As I don't have a clue about record players (or any gadgets really) I went into Cloney Audio in Blackrock to get a better idea..they were really good in there and explained that I'd need an amp too (again I really don't have a clue). For a project debut 3 record player and a rotel amp,the cost comes in at 628 euro (259 + 369).
    This is way outside of my budget,so I'm wondering if there is anywhere I can get a cheaper amp or will I then skimp on quality? If that's the case,I may have to think of a new present:(
    Any advice at all would be really great thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement