Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER & SINGER WANTED - DUBLIN AREA

Options
  • 06-01-2011 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Band Name: None yet ..
    Band Genre: Alternative/Indie
    Band Location: Dublin area
    Influences: Blink 182, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Villagers, Coldplay, Blocparty, Biffy Clyro, Arctic Monkeys, Bright Eyes, Foo Fighters, Muse ...
    Positions Available: Drummer and Singer
    Desired Age Range: In and around 20 smile.gif
    Available Sound Samples: We havent recorded anything, we're only brand spanking new. Have a listen to any of the bands up there ^ though!
    Additional Info: We're currently meeting up in studios in town jamming out cover songs, finding our feet with a view to writing originals and getting a few gigs going!

Been talking to a few different drummers, however they dont seem to bother replying when a jam is mentioned so here I am trying again! smile.gif
    Looking to start jamming as soon as possible

quote.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭kris44

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭readytorock

Hey, I have a few simple singing demos on my phone I can pass onto u if your interested and go from there? Ive been looking for a guitarist to start something too so pm me if interested!

cheers

Advertisement