Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game workshop gone

Options
  • 06-01-2011 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi there,
    I am looking for information for my young son who has developed a recent interest in War Hammer. I might be in the wrong forum but can anyone tell me if there are any role playing game shops in Navan. I tried to ring Bandits but the phone is not answered and Game Workshop is closed in Blancharstown.

Is there any club or supplier in Meath? Any advice (even directing me to the right forum) would be a great help!
    Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Hi wildlandscape, I'm afraid I can't help you myself, but your best bet is likely to be the Miniature Gaming forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Probably not much of a help I'm afraid but there's one in the Blanchardsown Shopping Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Blanch is closed. There's several shops selling their miniatures including an actual GW in the city centre though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

very few shops stock WH stuff nowadays 9or ever really). there is still a GW store on liffey St in Dublin (just north of the H'apenny bridge) and Gamers World one block west of there. you could also try the Toymaster stores nationwide, they have a small section in some stores, but probably not much of the newer figures as my local in Tullamore had dust of most of the stock so not much incentive to get new stock for a line thats not selling.

If you want more help, drop into the Miniature Games forum in the Games section here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=260 someone might be able to give you more info on local stores and possible web-stores, so your not going up to Dublin everytime he wants a pot of paint or such :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

what warhammer is he into is it like WH or LOTR or 40K cause i have a load fo stuff im looking to sell :O

• Advertisement
Advertisement