Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night skiing in Mayrhofen ,yes or no?

Options
  • 06-01-2011 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

As the title asks,can I?
    We get to Mayrhofen early and was hoping we could head up after unpacking and getting settled into accomodation.
    Ive searched teh internet and got conflicting stories

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭levi

In other resorts I've been to night skiing is on particular nights...

Also don't forget that usually the lift pass starts the day afte you arrive so you'd have to pay for another day for night skiing the evening you arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Dead right.yea was able to do it in SOll and im aware you have to pay extra:mad: but i find its great for blowing the cobwebs off teh legs and head out the night before the main skiing begins...thing is im not sure if its possible in Mayhrhofen......if not we 'll have to go straight on de beers...oh NO;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

Nope!

No night skiing,

Get up early and be at the Gondola for 8 the do let people up early from time to time.

Make your way to run 7 and 27 first thing, the run across will get you well warmed up and you will be away from the crowd for the first few hours.

Make sure you stop for a Pizza at the food stop beside the Board park good and cheap and very tasty

Advertisement