Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone use Snowbrainer for discount hire ?

Options
  • 06-01-2011 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

Hey guy's

Can't find anyone to beat these guy's on price.
    Anyone used them ever ?

www.snowbrainer.com

Thanks
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

My cousin used them two years ago in Morzine and they just had a printed conf e mail. All very simple. Depends on which resort you go to as to which shop they send you to.

Cant see how you could go wrong really - I would presume like all of these types of deals that you choose the kind of skis/board you want (basic, silver and gold - or whatever they use to distinguish between them) head to the specified shop, pick them up and thats it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

thanks flikflak - I have use SnowRental.com before a couple of times to good effect. I just didn't know about this crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭levi

I used them last year, great value. We were sent to a skiset I think. What resort are you heading to? We used them in les menuires and everything went very smoothly!

Edit: using ski republic this year, they're cheaper than snow brainer. we've used them before and they were good too. As usual, there's an element of luck involved as to what skis or boards are left when u arrive

thanks, I will check them out.

I've used SnowRental a few times now no hassle although I always wonder if they gove me the same board whether I go for Gold Silver or Bronze.

http://www.ski-republic.com are incredibly cheap - but France only, pity

• Advertisement
Advertisement