Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

911. Proof that Thermite can cut a vertical column

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

have to say that a great video, wish i could do all that in my back garden...

while it showed a lot of things, the results he got where nothing like the clean cuts been shown from the WTC.... as per his own words he got a swiss cheese effect......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

robtri wrote: »
    have to say that a great video, wish i could do all that in my back garden...

while it showed a lot of things, the results he got where nothing like the clean cuts been shown from the WTC.... as per his own words he got a swiss cheese effect......

I recall a "swiss cheese" effect on only 1 test he did. Also keeping in mind that it is said Thermate and or Thermite were used on 9/11 and also as said to be of military grade. I am sure demolitions experts could do a better job using higher grade materials.

I think the point of the test was to prove that Thermite can indeed melt and or cut steel/vertical columns which was denied by National Geographic.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Advertisement