Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trad with a difference

Options
  • 06-01-2011 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

hey hey, i was wondering if anyone would be intrested in settin up a trad band with influences in different types of music as well if so drop us a line, i play bodhran, tin whistle, guitar and a wee bit of vocals, im based in the Limerick, Cork area Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pauliewallie

would have been well up for this but I'm in Dubh Linn :(

good luck with your search!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭mackmuffin

thanks man all i can do is try :D

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

bassist/guitarist based in limerick. would be up for playing some trad tunes with a proper rhythm section. played in a trad/ballad band for a few years, plenty of gigging experience. give me a pm if you're interested

pm sent :D

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 sabiandale

I'm a drummer/bodhran player in Limerick. Studying Irish Music & Dance in UL. Very interested!

sorry dude i was actualy looking to play the bodhran my self, but if it changes ill drop you a pm thanks for the reply tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 marz90

Hey
    I play fiddle and would love to join up!!
    I have a lot of experience playing with trad groups. I am also classically trained, do a bit of sean nos and play piano also!!
    What exactly have you in mind??

ah thats cool man umm ive done quite a few sessions me self i was thinking of do a jam and see what happens

bump

• Advertisement
Advertisement