Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onstage

Options
  • 05-01-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of using this?

http://fluqe.com/newnewssoft.htm

Looking at various options for backing tracks.

One would be this plus MBP/MIDI Interface/Behringer FCB1010.

or

Something like the Numark iDec which uses an iPod.
    But no foot control option with this of course.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭drum!

Dunno about this software but i just use Logic for backing tracks when my band is playing Live. The only problem i had was the SMS sensor on the mac causing the hard drive to stall from the bass vibrations on stage but once i figured out what was causing the crash, i turned the sensor off and now it's grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Iomega Man

Never thought of that drum!,must bear that in mind.

How are you controlling Logic?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭drum!

I'm behind the kit so im just changing tracks as i go along. Each song has it's own wav and all the wavs are in one project, mute the track just played and unmute the next one and hit play.If you need to trigger tracks throughout a song on the other hand, i'm pretty sure you could still do this with midi mapping in Logic and use something like a electronic drum pad or a trigger on the drums. There is also Mainstage in Logic Studio which can be controlled by a midi footpedal. Haven't used this program much but it looks perfect for live use.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Iomega Man

Cheers for that drum!

Advertisement