Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Local Trail Through a Go Pro HD Camera

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,324 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

MREGAN wrote: »
    Not sure why I cant embed these just keeps showing the code.

Done for you

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭MREGAN

Cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Motion sickness. Someone stop the car I need to be sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

Cool, but needs musical accompanyment to distract from all the bouncing up and down.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Savage! Nice job.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys. I know what u mean about the music. It was the first videos and just wanted to get them up for a look. Getting software sorted for the editing so they will get better I hope. Oh and tighten the harness so there is less bounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭GlennaMaddy

Lucky sod having a trail like that on your doorstep

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Dizraeligears

Nice one MREGAN.I just got a GoPro myself-brother came home from CA for Xmas,got me one over there.It really is an outstanding little bit of kit isnt it?
    What software are you using for editing?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,295 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

whats that all about 1minute 30 seconds of wobbly handlebars - i dont get it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

I remember watching a video on youtube of the trails in Galway, and the person used some video editor to remove the shaking. I'll edit this post if I can find the video or the program.

EDIT:
    Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ziXAWM7Gkk&feature=related
    I used deshaker plugin for VirtualDub

• Advertisement

Firstly the harness needs tightened that will take some of the shake outta it. Second is I dont have any software yet this is just straight out the camera. Thanks for that link BTW.
    Third I'd hardly call it wabbly handle bars.

Advertisement