Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas night out in Dublin on Saturday (8/1/11) needed

Options
  • 05-01-2011 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Ooops, forgot to organise a night out for my wife and friends (8 of us) for her birthday this Saturday night (8/1/11) in Dublin. Had a troll through the web, but nothing really caught my eye. We (think we) are all mid thirties. Night ideally would include a dinner (maybe an early bird), a show / entertainment, a pub then a club. Total budget is about EUR 600 / EUR 700. Under budget is always good.

Am in dire need of ideas and any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Moved from after hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

The Dublin Eye down at the docks has a VIP capsule that you can rent with champers - which could be nice? The MV Cill Airne boat on the quays just up from it could be a fun spot for dinner & I don't believe its too expensive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dps104

The MV Cill Airne is a great idea for dinner and a drink. Something different.

The Ireland eye capsule with a bottle of champagne sound's nice, but in practice it would probably be cold and cramped.

But where to go after dinner from the quays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

ill also recommend the boat, the bangers and mash are amazing on it

guinness is brutal on it sadly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dps104

Am coming round to the ferris wheel idea.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement