Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DLC Sale up to 50% off

Options
  • 05-01-2011 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Run until the 11th January and for once is on both xbox and playstation

To celebrate the New Year and give those of you on school vacation something to do, we give you a two-week DLC sale! The discount ranges from 43%-50% off, so you are definitely getting a fantastic deal. Check out the details below, warm up those limbs and rock out extra hard this month!

Source : http://www.rockband.com/blog/ten-packs-dlc-sale

Xbox 360 DLC sale runs from now through January 11th.
    PlayStation 3 DLC sale runs from January 11th through January 25th.

Packs on sale are:
    Oasis Pack 01 - 240 Points (was 440)
    The Police Pack 01 - 240 Points (was 440)
    The Offspring Pack 01 - 240 Points (was 440)
    Nine Inch Nails Pack 01 - 240 Points (was 440)
    Jimmy Buffett Pack 01 - 240 Points (was 440)
    All That Remains Pack 01 - 240 Points (was 440)
    Evanescence Pack 01 - 240 Points (was 440)
    Rush Moving Pictures (album) - 440 Points (was 880)
    The Cars (album) - 680 Points (was 1200)
    Weezer Pack 02 - 240 Points (was 440)

Hmmmmmm have my eye on you Rush - Moving pictures album ;)

Edit: There was no discount on the offspring pack when I went to buy it , lucky I caught it in time. Be sure to check the price before you buy. All the others I had a look at were fine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Shall probably pick up the Rush album when I get back to Dublin. I've been putting off buying DLC since the XBOX I use isn't mine but this is tempting :)

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Remember, anything you download will forever be tied to your account, so you can download that Rush album again for free when you've moved your tag to your xbox. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

OH RIGHT.

Actually I think you told me that before... WHOOOOOOOPS :p

>_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Blood Sugar Sex Magik album by Red Hot Chilli Peppers is 1200MSP this week. Probably would have got it for 800

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Blood Sugar Sex Magik album by Red Hot Chilli Peppers is 1200MSP this week. Probably would have got it for 800

Yeah same here, as I said in the other xbox deals thread still too expensive, and I have 3 or 4 of the songs already :(

Advertisement