Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Drummer Available

Options
  • 05-01-2011 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

I'm in my mid twenties from Dundalk Co. Louth Ireland. Playing drums 10 years. Received my grade 8 in drums when I was 17 and studied applied music in DKIT. I've played in numerous bands and genres including; funk, blues, pop, indie, classic rock, metal and progessive metal.

Travel is no problem for me at all so no part of Ireland is unreachable. I will gig anywhere. I have a lot of experience with cover bands for the last 5 years. I have my own kit and great gear including drum mics, a full lighting rig and in ear monitors.

You can check out my myspace page, I have some pics and recordings of the different projects I've been apart of on it:

www.myspace.com/markthedrum

Feel free to contact me with details of your band. You contact me on my email address:

markthedrum@gmail.com

Please no time wasters, I'm looking for a busy diary, the more gigs the merrier.

Cheers

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭markthedrum1

bump

bump

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

I'll be in a band with you

• Advertisement

Right so are there any musicians who take themselves serious here at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

I dont take myself too seriously like you who has a myspace just for a drummer.....geeeeet over yourself man.

whoring yourself out on boards just to get some mutual square like yourself...

Whoring myself? **** off, I'm tryin to get work, the myspace is so the bands can see and hear me. If you want attention from people on this, stop hijacking peoples threads and go start your own.

Why comment on my thread if you've nothin constructive to contribute to it, go back to your poems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

Noen of the songs on your Myspace play. That little iPod gimmick is busted.

Is it really? Damn,... Right sure pm me your email address and I'll email you some songs and I'll try and download a new media player for my myspace.

Thanks for lettin me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Mod Note: grungepants banned for a week.
    markthedrum1, please use the report post function report.gif to bring a post to the attention of the moderators. Don't waste your time arguing on-thread with users who are just looking for a reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

Hey, I'm a 24 y/o guitarist from dublin, been playing for about 8 years. Working atm and not in a band but I'd be happy to set up a jam and see how things go from there. I'm into blues, classic rock, stoner rock and a bit of metal.

bumpety bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

bumpety bump
    Why are you bumping the topic when your Myspace page still doesn't work? I just tried again & your iPOD gimmick is still busted. I have no idea what your playing is like!

I have to apologise to everyone, I can't get it working at all. So if anyone would like to hear recordings of me, feel free to pm me your email address and I'll gladly mail ya some songs.

I did outline this to you forest master and you haven't mailed me, so if you would like to hear me, pm me. My email address is on the add lads, email me if interested about me, all in all recordings and pics can only go so far, and audition or jam will clearly show ya what I'm like.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

You could use SoundCloud if MySpace is giving you grief.

Advertisement