Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you want to see at Oxegen 2011?

Options
  • 05-01-2011 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Foo Fighters, Arctic Monkeys, Paolo Nutini, Blink 182 and The Black Eyed Peas have already been confirmed...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

A non-skanger crowd and i might just think about going:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Gaeilge?

A non-skanger crowd and i might just think about going:D

Ha, oh god, it's not going to be full of skangers is it?? :eek: I've never actually been to it, I should have assumed, seeing as it's so close to Dublin. That means it'll probably be full of dreaded D4s aswell. Oh dear, loike... :D

A non-absolutely-pissed or only-there-for-the-dance-acts crowd (even though it's a so-called 'rock' festival) and there'd be no stopping me going! I imagine sober Oxegen is not so fun when most people are drunk. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Gaeilge? wrote: »
    Ha, oh god, it's not going to be full of skangers is it?? :eek: I've never actually been to it, I should have assumed, seeing as it's so close to Dublin. That means it'll probably be full of dreaded D4s aswell. Oh dear, loike... :D

A non-absolutely-pissed or only-there-for-the-dance-acts crowd (even though it's a so-called 'rock' festival) and there'd be no stopping me going! I imagine sober Oxegen is not so fun when most people are drunk. :mad:

Haha! Your going to get yourself into trouble on this forum. ;) I honestly don't think that it as bad as people make it out to be, Of course there are people who aren't there for the music and yes people tend to start passing out at 4pm. But you will get that at every single major festival anyway, it's part of the festival experience in fact!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

There's already an oxegen thread. Use it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement