Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish 2011 Track calendar

Options
  • 05-01-2011 3:05pm
    Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,598 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

here

Clearly some gaps to fill, particularly the accreditation and track league sessions

The good news is the IVCA championships are brought forward to July (seem to have been swapped with the omnium championships), which means I'll have to see what I can do to plan my holidays to avoid a clash!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lyders

Thanks for this. I will have to make sure I get back for some of the womens events.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

lyders wrote: »
    Thanks for this. I will have to make sure I get back for some of the womens events.
    I want yo on my team for the team sprint. I will train... actually i think I should ask: can you have me on your team for the team sprint? ;)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,598 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

New Year training session details here

Accreditation sessions are due to take place on 15th and 29th January, 12th and 26th February (weather permitting)

Advertisement