Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bands Wanted

Options
  • 05-01-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi all,

We are setting up a new Local music internet based tv show and are looking for bands to play 2 songs live and to be interviewed.
    Shooting begins in the next 3 weeks on weekends.
    If you are interested please pm us.
    All types of music welcome
    Regards
    Darren

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TheGerManAter

Hi Darren,
    My names ger i'm in a band called whitewash and we'd love to get involved, any other details you can supply me with?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Crazybassplayer

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

Where are you based?
    +1 on this. Would definately be interested but if its local, would need to know where its recorded. Anywhere near Dublin is excellent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Hey mate

I work with a dublin based act that are gonna be releasing an album in the next few months. Check out the link and if your in dublin maybe we could work together.

Cheers

www.myspace.com/saccade

• Registered Users Posts: 34 the hamburger

Hi Darren,
    My names ger i'm in a band called whitewash and we'd love to get involved, any other details you can supply me with?

lookinf to shoot next Saturday 15th

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭kieranmcg1

Can you give us a bit more info?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭bassbomber

Hey im in a band called factory we would love to get involved in this :D PM me

myspace.com/factorydublin

Advertisement