Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat home for 5 days

Options
  • 05-01-2011 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Living in Dublin 24 going away for 5 days,does anyone know of a place who can look after cat for this time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The DSPCA have recently opened a boarding centre, they're only up the road from you:
    http://www.dspca.ie/index.jsp?p=123&n=322&a=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dianamiss

hi i.m going in april 2 weeks in italy...and i dont have any shelter for my cat:((can you pleaseee pleasee reccomend any goods one:(and she doesnt have any vaccin yet..i found her on the street...is'it expensive??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

castle wrote: »
    Living in Dublin 24 going away for 5 days,does anyone know of a place who can look after cat for this time

I use this cattery in Templeogue. It's only a few minutes from "The Spawell" (by car).
    http://www.dobbscattery.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

dianamiss wrote: »
    hi i.m going in april 2 weeks in italy...and i dont have any shelter for my cat:((can you pleaseee pleasee reccomend any goods one:(and she doesnt have any vaccin yet..i found her on the street...is'it expensive??

"Is it expensive": Do you mean the vaccinations or the cattery?
    Catterys usually charge around €12 a night!

Are you based in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Cattery Cottage near blesssington, but you really should get her vaccinated first! Generally the catteries won't take them otherwise!

• Advertisement
Advertisement