Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Home, Need Broadband

Options
  • 05-01-2011 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hello,
    I am a student researcher (so very little money) and i want to get broadband for the new house i moved into.
    The house does not have a phone line.
    The other people in the house probably wont use this internet source.
    I want to be able to Skype home and my boyfriend mainly and perhaps stream tv shows.
    I want to be able to go online on my iTouch as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what broadband i should get? What's the best deal out there?

I have been searching but I find it difficult to find the right deal.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

First of, Where abouts are you in the country?

There are quite a few Broadband suppliers but all depends on where you are based.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Slurries

that's a good point. I'm in Clonskeagh, dublin

https://www.bonkers.ie/compare-broadband/dublin-14/broadband-in-clonskeagh/

This gives you a list of all available services in your area. However I'm not sure exactly how up to date it is wit the prices. Had a Quick glance at it there, The prices seem right for each company.
    Also I'm not sure If UPC can supply in your area either. I cant verify that on their site.
    Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Slurries

thank you very much.
    that does really help

no problem.
    Best of luck! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement