Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thorntons Classic Collection €5 in Tesco (Save €12.99)

Options
  • 05-01-2011 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭

Sorry to ruin anybodies New Year's diets, but Tesco in Finglas had a large number of the "Thorntons Classic Collection" boxes of chocolates reduced from €12.99 to €5.

I can't remember the weight of the box, but it was sizeable enough (and heavy when you picked it up). May be on offer in other Tesco stores for the same price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pavelpro

keep in mind that best before date on them is middle of February so if you are quick eater get them they quite nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Also note reduction from €12.99 to €5 is not saving €12.99 as the thread title suggests.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭PaulPinnacle

Drakar wrote: »
    Also note reduction from €12.99 to €5 is not saving €12.99 as the thread title suggests.
    Pretty sure these were marked as being down from €17.99 (as per the OP), at least in Castlebar.

Bought a pack for someone who LOVED a previous (light blue) Thorntons box from pre Christmas, didn't go down as well (the fillings were very different, but that's a hugely personal/subjective thing)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭leex

pavelpro wrote: »
    keep in mind that best before date on them is middle of February so if you are quick eater get them they quite nice

I have an (unopened) box of these beside me which I purchased in Tesco at the weekend and the BB date is 30 April 2011.

Advertisement