Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

engine problems

Options
  • 05-01-2011 2:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi
    I am having problems with the engine of my audi as there is a rattling noise but i do not know why, can any one help diagnoise this problems or where i should look

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 406 ✭✭FesterBeatty

Go to a mechanic...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

randomnoob wrote: »
    Hi
    I am having problems with the engine of my audi as there is a rattling noise but i do not know why, can any one help diagnoise this problems or where i should look

And if you can't afford the mechanic's bill, yo should probably ask over in the economics forum about getting a loan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Come on lads go easy.

OP more suited to the Motoring forum as Mechanics will have better idea of this. You will need to give more details, try localise which area of the engine the rattle is in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

other symptoms? down on power? rattle only at cruising revs? sure its the engine and not the exhaust?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭aidanki

• Advertisement
Advertisement