Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free MIA "mixtape"

Options
  • 05-01-2011 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭

Legal freebie...

http://vickileekx.com/

It took me a few minutes to work out the reference in the title :o

I haven't listened to it yet, and MAYA wasn't a great album, but it's free and she's released some decent stuff in the past, the production is meant to have a strong afrobeat influence if that floats anyone's boat.

Also.... you know, it's free.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Cheers for the link.

I thought MAYA was pretty good myself. Each to their own I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

I didn't mean it was bad, I loved her first two albums, MAYA just didn't grab me in the same way, found some of it's more abrasive moments a little aimless.

Listening to the mixtape now, I like the production, there's some auto-tune going on with the vocals.... 'feck it, it's got a nice flow so far, it's mixed into one long track.

It's working for me.

Am I meant to get an e-mail link for this? I've submitted twice but nothing in my inbox...

Try this, it's the link I was emailed.

Works, cheers!

• Advertisement

No problem.

Loving the track that comes in at the 15 minute mark.

Advertisement