Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations Please!

Options
  • 04-01-2011 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

I am looking into buying a weather station with an outdoor temperature sensor. Funds are a bit low at the moment so could anyone recomend one that isnt very expensive. I am not too worried about monitoring wind speed, ect at the moment as funds wont allow it, just would like to be able to get an accurate outside temperature thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

there is already a thread about weather stations 6 threads down...

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

there is already a thread about weather stations 6 threads down...

Thanks for that comment. I have already read that thread and it does not have any info on temperature only weather stations,or for stations for people on a very tight budget

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

I picked up a handy enough unit in Comet in the UK over Christmas for £19.99 ;)

Seems to be spot on regarding the temps and air pressure when compared to the NRA station less than a mile away.

Something like this: http://www.reevoo.com/p/it-works-kw9007-u

The one in the link is the kw9007u and mine is the kw9007b looks identical, but mine's black

I'd love an all-singing-all-dancing weather station...but it'll have to wait until my budget permits...so in the meantime this is as weather geeky as I can get :D

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭talkabout

Advertisement