Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that tune

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

sounds like SF2 intro, remixed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

According to the labels on my SFII chip music it's from an alternate second part of Chuns ending, apparently there's a choice in it (never finished SFII as her so wouldn't know).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Deffo sf2 remixed.
    Also news just in got "let go" today so I could have a lot more time for sf now.
    White tiled room of doom here I come. I also might start remixing sf music in my spare time:) or maybe become a Irish street Figher ambassador for the E.U.The world is my oyster

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It's weird, reading this I recall an ending for chun li which features her punching a criminal in the face as a detective but I can only find the ending of her going home and being a single girl.

Am I misremembering?

Deffo sf2 remixed.
    Also news just in got "let go" today so I could have a lot more time for sf now.
    White tiled room of doom here I come. I also might start remixing sf music in my spare time:) or maybe become a Irish street Figher ambassador for the E.U.The world is my oyster

Crap news man, hope your ok.

That said, stay out of my white tiled room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Hard luck, hopefully you get work soon.

Xbox are hiring if you fancy slumming it for a while.

That room is gonna see some action now I am free from the shackles of society***read( eating noodles and drinking Graftenwalden beer in me undies trying to emulate a combovid at 5 in the morn)***
    Bring it on

Chopper Pm me with details.Id appreciate it.I live for the slumworld

mystery solved, btw, on both counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Dave, sorry to hear. I hope you get back on that horse quick smart or you'll never hear the end of it from me, you BUM !

• Advertisement

9a333.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Good work all round lads.

Dole pro tip: you need photo id to get it these days.

Advertisement