Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pubs n clubs in zell am see

Options
  • 04-01-2011 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

hi guys heading to zell am see this weekend and i cant wait! im just wondering wheres a good spot for a few pints and is there any good clubs? how much would a pint set me back? or a bottle of wine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Crazy Daisy - it used to be in the Eder Victoria pub but is now down by the Grand hotel. Probably my favorite bar in Zell. Also the Diele bar in town - great fun for apres.

I was there last Jan but cant remember the prices of drink but it was prob around €3 for a small beer I think?????

• Registered Users Posts: 18 LazyPaddy

Hey..been to Zell about half dozen times and it's brilliant. There are a few good places around but we always go to Flanagans.. I know it's an Irish bar but the lads there are great. Stuart the owner is a gent and will always make sure you never go thirsty. Diele is good as well as an apre bar. You should try Gunters which is on the mountain...just before the chair lift near the bottom. It's a short ski to bottom or a good slide(especially with a few schnaps :) ). After that the only place is Crazy Daisies...SAVAGE. Actually helped the bar staff clean up one year we were there that long :). The Umbrella bar near the bottom can be good fun with a good crowd but it's a hit and miss... Enjoy the trip..we'll be there on 22nd.. Can't wait. And on another note try the steak in the Kopfer Kessel near Flanagans..words can't describe it. Peace...

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

cheers guys , i'll have a few scoops in your honor !! cant wait now to go, ive been telling people for the last month its a different kinda snow honest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭what2do

Ah Crazy Daisys.... lots and lots of fun!

Advertisement