Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oklahoma man says wife's death was sex fantasy accident

Options
  • 04-01-2011 3:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭

Arthur Sedille was up-front with police: He would often put a gun to his wife's head during fantasy sex play at their Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, home. But Sedille said he didn't know the gun was loaded when he pressed it to his wife's head and pulled the handgun's slide back during sex on the night of December 21.
    Now Sedille, 23, is facing the possibility of a murder charge in Canadian County, Oklahoma, in the death of his wife, 50-year-old Rebecca Sedille -- who died when the handgun went off in their bedroom.
    According to a probable cause affidavit filed by Oklahoma City police, Sedille said the shooting was accidental. He called 911 afterward, according to police.
    Investigators decided to arrest and jail Sedille on suspicion of first-degree murder out of an abundance of caution, said Oklahoma City police Master Sgt. Gary Knight. However, as of Tuesday afternoon, formal charges had not been filed in the investigation, which is ongoing, Knight said.
    He declined to comment on investigators' findings so far.
    Although a Canadian County judge found that probable cause exists to hold Sedille on the murder charge, assistant district attorney Paul Hesse said Tuesday he has yet to receive a report from police on the case. As a result, formal charges have not yet been filed, Hesse said.
    Sedille remained jailed Tuesday in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma. Police in Oklahoma City -- which spans five counties and 700 square miles -- book all of their prisoners into that county's jail, Knight said.

Damn Americans are CRAZY!...

Source

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/28/oklahoma.sex.death/index.html?iref=allsearch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

He's 23 and his wife is 50 !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Balfie wrote: »
    Damn Americans are CRAZY!...

Nothing crazy about it - the only way I can get sex is by putting a gun to someone's head. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Yeah but the sex was mind-blowing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Thats why the OP thinks Americans are crazy,did you not get that?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Yeah but they sex was mind-blowing!

:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

<insert joke about giving head here>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Wow, she needed that toyboy like a hole in the head !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

*takes some time to think of a joke using the words blowing, loading and shooting*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I heard of rough sex but that was a bit extreme!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

Whats wrong with that? I'm 27 years older than my wife too. Speaking of age, that reminds me I must buy my older brother something for his 35th next week.

• Advertisement

In fairness, "Oklahoma Man" sounds like the kinda dude who would get up to such shananigans!

Nephew wrote: »
    Whats wrong with that? I'm 27 years older than my wife too. Speaking of age, that reminds me I must buy my older brother something for his 35th next week.

Whatever ya do don't buy ur wife a gun for a sex toy! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Now that's what i call a shotgun wedding!

ha

ha ha

ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭jaybee747

Bam!! C#m shot :-) ...No wait!......Head shot :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

He must have had one of these

Remember Leslie Ash had a weird story about having an "accident" while having sex?

Thought it was a cover up at the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Lirange

Wait remind me again ... did someone actually die?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I guess that was her last load...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

If he didn't know the gun was loaded will this go down as a suicide by proxy?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Stinger.

Try explaining that to the inlaws.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

He pulled the trigger too early

God, this story reminds me of two others -

The guy who wanted to put in a satellite dish in his house, but didn't have any sort of drills so he decided to use his shotgun to blast holes in the wall. What he didn't realize is his wife was in that room and she was shot and subsequently died

or the guy who had a flat tyre, but couldn't get the wheel off because it was rust and thought it would be a good idea to try and shoot it off, only he ended up with shrapnel in his leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Sounds like he took up a scrappage deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

God, this story reminds me of two others -

The guy who wanted to put in a satellite dish in his house, but didn't have any sort of drills so he decided to use his shotgun to blast holes in the wall. What he didn't realize is his wife was in that room and she was shot and subsequently died

or the guy who had a flat tyre, but couldn't get the wheel off because it was rust and thought it would be a good idea to try and shoot it off, only he ended up with shrapnel in his leg.

Both perfectly sensible ideas.

Stupid wife shouldn't have been in the other room...and as for the other guys leg...well the leg will now think twice before standing there again!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Talk about blowing your load prematurely.

*Gets coat...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

I'd say that too if I was facing lifelong imprisonment:P

Lirange wrote: »
    Wait remind me again ... did someone actually die?

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

He'll have no problems getting character witnesses for his trial. Locals say he was a man of the highest calibre.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

dont worry, a lot of young men suffer from a negligent discharge when they get over excited:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i can understand the fantasy, it's something I would eh check though!

Advertisement