Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick musicians wanted; Drummer, Guitarist, Bassist!

Options
  • 04-01-2011 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hey Lads/Ladies.

Basically, I'm looking for like minded people to set up a new band in Limerick City. Genre; somewhere between Rock and Metal. My influences vary. I listen to Rock, Rap, Metal, Pop, Classical. If there is genuine talent, I'll listen to it with an open ear.

What i need is a lead guitarist, a bassist and a drummer. I have a good singer willing to commit. I'm a songwriter/lyricist so I have the creative drive needed to work on originals. I am NOT interested in starting a cover band! A few well know covers to start with maybe, but I'm not looking for this to turn into a cover band.

My philosophy behind music is just to do what you enjoy, write based on how you feel and just have fun playing music.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

Cheers.
    Brendan.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement