Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find this reader ...

Options
  • 03-01-2011 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi - I am hoping someone can help me.

I am trying to track down the contact information for an older lady who reads tea leaves; she is from the Crumlin/Drimnagh area and doesn't drive - because of this the group usually pays for a taxi or collects her themselves.

I think her name may be Hilda?? Please let me know if this sounds familiar as she is BRILLIANT!

Thanks everyone x:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sue KO

The lady you're looking for is known as Hilda Tealeaves. She's been to my family once or twice. Can get the number if you're still interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jossie79

If any one has this number if they could PM me please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Madgegillo

Desperately need Hilda's number can someone pm me it please???

• Registered Users Posts: 2 susan1974

Hi Everyone....
    I am trying to find Carol Byrne ' s contact details.
    She used to do readings from Ann's Angel Shop in Wexford Town but that shop is closed down now.
    Can anyone help me? Or suggest another clairvoyant from the Wexford/Carlow area?
    Thanks in advance Susa.

Advertisement