Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the internet cafes in galway

Options
  • 03-01-2011 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

Where are the internet cafes in galway. Ive needed the internet for weeks. Not working at home due to the removing of a mobile phone mast. Libraries closed any time I go. Internet cafes closed. I'm going to explode.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Forster St.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

There's one down near the Róisín. And one near the Kings Head I think.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Where are the internet cafes in galway. Ive needed the internet for weeks. Not working at home due to removing mobile phone mast. Libraries closed any time I go. Internet cafes closed. I'm going to explode.

OMG, Is this a thought you've had (like in your head)...if you manage to get internet I hope you see this because your thought has appeared online! like magic!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,732 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Roisin one is gone. But there is one now further up Dominic St, roughly opposite the taxi office.

Net Access, in the lane beside the Kings head (down to the Malt House).

High St ... umm, opposite the Quays I think. No, that's not right, Quays is in Quay St. But there is one on High St.

Eyre St (also opposite the taxi office) - previously a Chat'r'net.

Upstairs in iSupply off Quay St.

And as Sofa King said, Square Eyes in Forster St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Thanks, Found one. Feel much better.
    Mactard wrote: »
    OMG, Is this a thought you've had (like in your head)...if you manage to get internet I hope you see this because your thought has appeared online! like magic!

I was on boards mobile and there is some things that cannot be done on mobile internet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

ilovesleep wrote: »
    I was on boards mobile and there is some things that cannot be done on mobile internet.

Damn! x-men hasn't become real so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

think there's a place a few doors up from cookes corner too if that's not too far for you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement