Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

19-year-old drummer looking to start or join a band. (Dublin 15)

Options
  • 03-01-2011 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi I’m a 19-year-old drummer looking to start or join a band. I have been playing in bands for the best part off my teenage life and have some gigging experience. At the moment I’m not in a place to be paying towards rehearsal rooms or doing a lot off travailing but I have a space to play at my house (I live in the d15 area) and am very eager to get a new project started. I’m not to concerned about music genre I mostly listen to punk myself but I have a broad music taste and once something is interesting fun to play and sounds good I don’t really care what its called, so I’m open to anything really.

Some music I like: Rancid, The Clash, The Ramones, Rage Against The Machine, Dead Kennedys, Circle Jerks, Choking Victim, Zombie Ghost Train, Bob Dylan, (Spunge), Flogging Molly, Incubus, Placebo, NOFX, Transplants and much more

So if any one needs a drummer or wants to start something new post here or pm me.
    Thanks
    Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Rancidmaniac13

Hey Sean,

I'm a guitarist and vocalist looking to set up a fun ska-punky kinda band. I'm 20, and located in Maynooth most of the time.

I really like your influences, especially The Clash, Rancid, Transplants and Choking Victim. I've got a really broad music taste as well so I'd be trying to mix that punk energy in with all sorts of different music. Something kinda along the lines of Sonic Boom Six and The Cat Empire.

Anyway, I've definitely got a bassist interested and I've been looking for a solid punk drummer for a while. You interested?

Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Hunter.S

Ye man that sounds like just my short off thing. :)
    What day would be good for a jam for you guys?(i don't have a job or anything at the moment so I'm free most days)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Rancidmaniac13

PM'd you

Advertisement