Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working springer for stud

Options
  • 03-01-2011 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭

Looking for a good working springer spaniel to service my black and white sprocker bitch in febuary/march.offering the pick of the litter as payment.laois area.pm for details

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

djflawless wrote: »
    Looking for a good working springer spaniel to service my black and white sprocker bitch in febuary/march.offering the pick of the litter as payment.laois area.pm for details

I have a liver and White dog. Working dog with very good blood line. I have 2 pups of him for sale at the moment as well if you want to see them. IMG_0280.mp4

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx159/poulo69/IMG_0280.mp4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Well if youd be interested in putting your dog in stud with mine for pick of the litter pm your details and il give you a buzz

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭mayfly36

would have been interested, but too far from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭round tower huntsman

i've a old seasoned springer there that i'll let service your itch. im based in dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭round tower huntsman

i could email you some better pics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 meath shooter

Just wondering if u got a dog to service your bitch. I have a liver and white springer and was looking to put him with a bitch as i would love a bitch pup from him. He is 3 yrs old and has been working for last 2 yrs. He is a good steady worker and retrieves on land and water. If you are interested you can PM me for contact details

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement