Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are offices opening? Mon or Tues ?

Options
  • 02-01-2011 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭

Are most offices open Monday?
    Are banks open Monday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

My office is opening Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Depends on the office I suppose, most are Tuesday I think

• Registered Users Posts: 45,312 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Monday, Tuesday happy days..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

all the lazy public service workers who whinge about their pay/pensions being cut will be off tomorrow no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

afaik monday is a bank holiday because new years day was on a weekend, just like monday and tuesday were last week cos xmas day & stephen's day were on a weekend.

if you normally work bank holidays then i'd imagine you'll be working this one too unless otherwise instructed. would be wise to check with one of the higer ups tho, don't want to waste time going into work to find out you're not meant to be there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Never, there has been a zombie outbreak!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

all the lazy public service workers who whinge about their pay/pensions being cut will be off tomorrow no doubt

Lots of lazy private sector people like me will be off too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Yes, they're lazy because their offices are closed :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

The thread couldn't even last 5 posts without someone bringing it up ffs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,607 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'm a private sector worker with tomorrow off. Am I lazy too?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Yeah the cheek of them taking a bank holiday off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

o1s1n wrote: »
    I'm a private sector worker with tomorrow off. Am I lazy too?

Yes. You corporate fat-cat pig.:D

Advertisement